Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I will be in Hawaii in a few days for a couple of years and will no longer be apart of the SE forum. Maybe I get stationed in Alaska or someplace that gets interesting/fun weather when i finish my time in Hawaii. Anything that beats Waycross.

Wait --- do we have a Hawaii forum? Why withdraw from here just because you relocate to the land of Spam®?  You can still commiserate with JShetley until it rains in August.

Best wishes in your travels. Don't be a stranger!

Wait --- do we have a Hawaii forum? Why withdraw from here just because you relocate to the land of Spam®? You can still commiserate with JShetley until it rains in August.

Best wishes in your travels. Don't be a stranger!

Haha. I will. Honolulu only gets like 10 inches of rain a year.

All the islands are currently in a drought.

Well I will be in Hawaii in a few days for a couple of years and will no longer be apart of the SE forum. Maybe I get stationed in Alaska or someplace that gets interesting/fun weather when i finish my time in Hawaii. Anything that beats Waycross.

Alaska would be awesome!

Congrats! You'll have plenty of fcst variation in Hawaii. I assume you're going to the 17th OWS? If so, you'll forecast for all of Alaska (polar), the tropics (nrn/srn Pacific), and mid-latitude fcsting including Korea. It's the most diverse OWS in the AF. Enjoy!

Congrats! You'll have plenty of fcst variation in Hawaii. I assume you're going to the 17th OWS? If so, you'll forecast for all of Alaska (polar), the tropics (nrn/srn Pacific), and mid-latitude fcsting including Korea. It's the most diverse OWS in the AF. Enjoy!

Yep. That's what they told us.

Archived