SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so, he's on a few dates that I looked at, even the concert the next night, Sat 16th, he's suppose to be there, but not listed for my night, Fri 15th, it would be awesome, I haven't heard the Ninja Turtle Rap, in quite awhile! His other hit!

Always good when you catch a Vanilla Ice B side. :)

Always good when you catch a Vanilla Ice B side. :)

I used to tell my middle school kids I had been a famous rapper and I bet they had heard of me.  After a bit of trash talk I would announce my name.

ICE TEA  

Not to be confused with that pretender Ice-T, who copied my name but couldn't spell it.

I used to tell my middle school kids I had been a famous rapper and I bet they had heard of me. After a bit of trash talk I would announce my name.

ICE TEA

Not to be confused with that pretender Ice-T, who copied my name but couldn't spell it.

Lol Burns...I bet you were a fun teacher.

Lol Burns...I bet you were a fun teacher.

I enjoyed messing with their little heads.  I was AP when Google first went online with their satellite photos.  I put the overhead view of our school on the computer monitor in my office and had the kids convinced I had overhead cameras watching for anyone who tried to skip out of school.  Middle school is the best.  lol

I enjoyed messing with their little heads. I was AP when Google first went online with their satellite photos. I put the overhead view of our school on the computer monitor in my office and had the kids convinced I had overhead cameras watching for anyone who tried to skip out of school. Middle school is the best. lol

Haha awesome! My college roommate is a lot like that. He teaches math and messes with the kids all the time.

When it's your livelihood , losing 90% of your income, would be big, I would imagine.

Not really they just beg the government for assistance then they don't have to worry like a lot of people. Except when the government helps them its not a few hundred on a ebt card a month its in the thousands. I know some who say its easier to let mother nature wipe it out than so they don't have to work.

Not really they just beg the government for assistance then they don't have to worry like a lot of people. Except when the government helps them its not a few hundred on a ebt card a month its in the thousands. I know some who say its easier to let mother nature wipe it out than so they don't have to work.

Wow

If you need any help, Brick can analyze the models for you! :)

No. You don't need any model analysis here. If you don't forecast 82 and sunny for Honolulu you are probably wrong. If you forecast 80-83 with low of 70-72 with ENE winds and sunny skies, you will be right 80% of the year.

Ah.  The 2016 rural version the, Welfare Queen.

Archived