joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Pattern Disco -2016

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These west Atlantic abandoned spring cyclones happen though - duh.  

The models, carrying along a "virtual" presentation of the atmosphere out in time, don't really play dice with the atmosphere as much as we'd like to believe it is purely random ... out in time.  Yes, there are emerging and decaying forces and it is up to the models to deduce which are veracious or fractal in nature - but the initial conditions must at least contain some vestige of them to see them out in time.  

Not that cut-off its self - per se - but the canvas that is created out in time where/when the models then paint the cut-off upon the chart, is at least indirectly ...sort of genetically related to the cut-off event.  So yeah...it's a bit more philosophical in consideration, but I don't think the "mathematics" of virtual out in time is completely, initially, devoid of the forces that favor the cut-off. 

Muah hahahaha - now that everyone's morning has been proficiently saddled with a pop-cycle headache, my plan is complete...

anyway, one of these years, we'll redux a 1987 and see the difference between the virtual and real cosmic dildo. 

May 2005 doesn't count - that was a full on L/W trough that happened to have a quasi-closed low rattling around inside of it, cycling through intensification episodes due to the N stream...blah blah blah

that's the period in question. Been on and off the charts.

perhaps ... yeah, unfortunately it's just the 06z oper GFS and doesn't really have any support for the time being. 

but so long as it's brought up, that sucker dumps about 4 to 5" of total liq equiv inside the snow thickness over interior NS - 

perhaps ... yeah, unfortunately it's just the 06z oper GFS and doesn't really have any support for the time being.

but so long as it's brought up, that sucker dumps about 4 to 5" of total liq equiv inside the snow thickness over interior NS -

Yes when I saw that, I almost threw up in my mouth. Dreadful if that panned out as modelled.

Archived