Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April Pattern Disco -2016

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I'm saying is there is no "big warmth" signal. There is a mild pattern signaled, maybe if you stretch it. Really it's a fairly typical spring pattern modeled. A few outlier ensemble members have well above normal temps for late April, but the vast majority are in the near to just above range. If you wanted to be a Frigidaire there are a few outlier ensemble members well below normal too.

Based on the EPS and GEFS, it looks like 1 out or 4 or 5 chances that we see BDL over 80 those last few days of the month. I would hardly call that a big warmth signal.

All 3 sets of guidance I posted are roasters . If that's not a signal .. Well then I'll be dad gumbed

All 3 sets of guidance I posted are roasters . If that's not a signal .. Well then I'll be dad gumbed

I'm pretty sure what you posted was 850 mb height anomalies? It's pretty hard reading the images, but the GEFS mean 850 temp never gets above 10C for SNE, ditto EPS.

A nice bout of mid level ridging will be good for your drought though. Look on the bright side.

Heavy heavy heavy butthurt. Days and days of massive big time heat incoming, install now to save your family from the tortures of the 75/45 days.

That's what I love about springs like that - great diurnal ranges.  I've had 30+ degree swings the past couple of days.  Nothing wrong with that.  Even without foliage there's no need for A/C's because the house stays cool throughout the day.

Won't be seeing many doc k days this summer. In fact if progs and mets are correct..coc ks will die from heat 

Businessmen everywhere now in suits snapping pictures everywhere. The rest of the month as it warms looks like dry Canadian air. April the month of the COC, view from my office is unlimited today

COCpril

post-322-0-56176200-1460725988_thumb.jpg

Archived