joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late Feb/March Med/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 105 euro is kinda half way between the ggem and the gfs.

Ehh 108 it's digging way too far south. It's not as bad as the gfs but I don't think it's really going to get close to anything good up here from where it is now. I don't think this is the kind of setup where it can come all the way up if it's starting in the gulf.

Let the run play out. :axe:

post-14020-0-01580200-1456683748_thumb.g Not bad right?

Ehh 108 it's digging way too far south. It's not as bad as the gfs but I don't think it's really going to get close to anything good up here from where it is now. I don't think this is the kind of setup where it can come all the way up if it's starting in the gulf.

It's a step tpwards the GFS though the latter may very well be too suppressed.  Not very encouraging.

Yep. At least it's easy to know what to root for at this point. I'm sure there will be a cluster in the euro ens that keep hope alive. Lol

Im out on this one...I have a 9am flight to Nashville on Friday morning...I dont need a last hurrah March snow to ruin my quest in finding the next Carrie Underwood lol.

Im out on this one...I have a 9am flight to Nashville on Friday morning...I dont need a last hurrah March snow to ruin my quest in finding the next Carrie Underwood lol.

I'm mad at last week's rain storm. All the lakes are muddy. Crappy trout fishing conditions but I'm not mad at the 60 degree sun on my face.

Don't like the trends today, but not overly surprised the Euro backed off from its solution from last night.  Oh well.  I think in the end the GFS is way too suppressed most likely, but it's not looking like all that much of an event anymore at this point.  Of course, I hope I can take that back tomorrow and things suddenly look good!

Yep. At least it's easy to know what to root for at this point. I'm sure there will be a cluster in the euro ens that keep hope alive. Lol

A few nice hits in the mix, better than I expected. Still not a strong signal.  At this point I would say keep your expectations low...like car topper category lol.

A few nice hits in the mix, better than I expected. Still not a strong signal. At this point I would say keep your expectations low...like car topper category lol.

Yea, of course the eps is a nice improvement from 0z. Some cold bombs in there.

I'm not writing anything off until it's clear. Not there yet.

Give me e15 and I would be ready to call it quits for the winter.

3 and 4 in a pinch among others. Even the light to moderate events are nice. Main low is too far south but it looks like some northern stream energy gets us anyway.

Quite a few nice mature lows with a solid ccb even with the whiffs. If anything, the 12z ens run is pretty encouraging.

I think the gfs "no storm" solution is wrong. I'm not saying I feel confident in our area getting something. Just confident that a decent storm will develop.

3 and 4 in a pinch among others. Even the light to moderate events are nice. Main low is too far south but it looks like some northern stream energy gets us anyway.

Quite a few nice mature lows with a solid ccb even with the whiffs. If anything, the 12z ens run is pretty encouraging.

I think the gfs "no storm" solution is wrong. I'm not saying I feel confident in our area getting something. Just confident that a decent storm will develop.

Yeah, I  was a little hasty on thinking it was a horrible run by just looking at the mean track. Looking at the individual members and how many are bombing would argue running up the coast somewhat is a very possible option. Think this option has a lot more upside then what we were previously looking at. Guess we will see.

Archived