joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential major winter storm - Feb 24-27

snowstormcanuck

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GFS mega-phase is probably unlikely. It also hyper-energizes the PV for a nasty cold show afterwards lol.

Probably not, if only for the reason that I can only recall 2 other storms even coming close to that type of storm track / strength (January 14th, 1992 and December 23rd, 2004).

Besides, the eye candy at least is still nice. 

GEM misses the phase :facepalm:

partial phase late for interior EC event.

Actually all 3 models were at the same spot at 96 hours, but instead of phasing like it should, the gem decided the northern stream would kick it out. Considering the source and the type of system this is, I think I would ignore the gem.

For Ontario Toronto is on the edge, Kitchener/Waterloo much better. Probably better than SEMI.

And a few hours NNW (North-northwest) of K/W?  :P 

06Z GFS flopped again

*Image*

I get almost nothing on that one  :lol: . I can't remember the last time I actually got over 30 cm in 24 hours from a low system, probably have to go back to last decade. I want either a blizzard or rain with warm temperatures.

Both the 0z EURO ensemble mean and the 6z GEFs mean are east of their respectively OP model track. However, I got a suspicion the ensembles are playing catch up with this one.

wagons west. :)

this and this....   Congrats Indy to Detroit....      If this does happen the CMH screwhole will be complete, big dogs circled and dumped, north, south, east, and west.

Although i'd rather see you guys get it than another coaster.    JB should be an interesting read  :lol:

Archived