joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was..It went from Elmira to BTV to into CC last nite.

I will congratulate you if your call of 50's and snowpack wipeout verified. However...nothing has verified yet. So i wouldn't act so arrogant on here to others like this

It's important to keep in perspective that even in a best care scenario here, the south shore of BOS would probably still rain. So I understand why he wouldn't be overly excited at a slim but not zero probability of a berks crushing.

Well, I guess I could abandon it once something doesn't verify like your 8 week long abortion.

hmm

W/E 1/30

The Jan thaw makes a brief entrance fr 2-3 days with mild 40s a cutter and then zonal flow then a cold front issues in normal temps + 2, +3

W/E 02/07

potentially the stormiest week of the period, arctic cold follows a coastal snow storm around the 7th , AO PNA NAO all strongly negative -,1 -2

W/E 2/14

Temps relax to near normal and it should be dry with maybe a quick clipper prior to a strong cold intrus

Yes it was..It went from Elmira to BTV to into CC last nite.

I will congratulate you if your call of 50's and snowpack wipeout verified. However...nothing has verified yet. So i wouldn't act so arrogant on here to others like this

There is no arrogance or spin. It's your complete misunderstanding and polluting of false information to this forum. That's what bothers me.

It's important to keep in perspective that even in a best care scenario here, the south shore of BOS would probably still rain. So I understand why he wouldn't be overly excited at a slim but not zero probability of a berks crushing.

I've mentioned western SNE a few times. I'm not biased towards my locale. In fact. I was/am

Hoping the lakes region does well....but this setup is ugly for a lot of people. At least right now.

Well i'm still shoveling all the day 10 threats this year, Going to need to have back surgery because of it

I think your back problems might be the result of something other than digital snowfall.

Teles look decent around or shortly after that time period as well. EPO falling into negative, PNA spike, AO positive but looks to be falling off of a spike then or shortly thereafter - same with NAO.

I think your back problems might be the result of something other than digital snowfall.

Teles look decent around or shortly after that time period as well. EPO falling into negative, PNA spike, AO positive but looks to be falling off of a spike then or shortly thereafter - same with NAO.

Just like Mid Jan and this period all looked good, We can revisit after verification and discuss what went wrong this time

Just like Mid Jan and this period all looked good, We can revisit after verification and discuss what went wrong this time

Mid Jan and this last period was actually pretty good for SNE...or at least the eastern and southern half of it.

Mid-Jan was pretty good up there too. This last period seems to have fallen a bit short up in your neck.

Mid Jan and this last period was actually pretty good for SNE...or at least the eastern and southern half of it.

Mid-Jan was pretty good up there too. This last period seems to have fallen a bit short up in your neck.

That is true... I forget I had 10-11" on the ground for a bit in there.  It feels like so long ago now. 

The storm on 1/12 was probably the best 2/hrs of rates i have ever seen, Outside of that, It was meh, And this period, Quite short actually, I think PF would agree as well as Brian................ :)

Archived