wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Coastal Storm Brush/IVT? Obs thread

dmillz25

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to put the plow in the garage because work is cancelled...what a bust!

Dude.. It's not a bust... Everything over the last 2 days has trended towards this solution, starting with the stronger and more western initial coastal yesterday robbing the 2nd wave...

If an IVT doesn't happen for a certain area it's never a bust... Impossible to predict

Dude.. It's not a bust... Everything over the last 2 days has trended towards this solution, starting with the stronger and more western initial coastal yesterday robbing the 2nd wave...

If an IVT doesn't happen for a certain area it's never a bust... Impossible to predict

It is a bust when your official forecast is 3-5" and you get a dusting

It is a bust when your official forecast is 3-5" and you get a dusting

If your only gonna listen to your NWS official forcast, idk what to tell u....

A " official forcast" isn't a magical THIS WILL HAPPEN tool, it's fair warning to the public of what's possible or expected, and given this tough forcast and poor model consistency, I'd say it was a fair INITAL call, that of which was dampened down when things came to light...

If you were truly expecting 3-5" from an IVT/ weak coastal low development, following a near miss sub 970mb low, where the trough couldn't even go negative then I guess you can consider this a bust.... I would call expectations the real bust, not the storm

Archived