Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8-9th Miller Boom or Bust Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never knew how to spell farfegnugan until now

Forgive the off-topic banter, but the spelling is actually wrong...  the correct spelling is Fahrvergnügen  See it misspelled in the US all the time.  The root word is "fahren" which means "to drive".  The literal translation of fahrvergnügen means "The Enjoyment of Driving".  There's not many things more fun than cruising on the autobahn at 130mph (that's MPH and not KM) and you see someone closing in on you in your rear view mirror at 170mph+, a few seconds later they blast by you like your sitting still.  None the less, I feel much safer in Germany at 100+ than I do here in the US at our relatively sedate speeds. 

Forgive the off-topic banter, but the spelling is actually wrong...  the correct spelling is Fahrvergnügen  See it misspelled in the US all the time.  The root word is "fahren" which means "to drive".  The literal translation of fahrvergnügen means "The Enjoyment of Driving".  There's not many things more fun than cruising on the autobahn at 130mph (that's MPH and not KM) and you see someone closing in on you in your rear view mirror at 170mph+, a few seconds later they blast by you like your sitting still.  None the less, I feel much safer in Germany at 100+ than I do here in the US at our relatively sedate speeds. 

:lol:

What was the one last winter again? I don't remember it specifically.

it was the week of the nyc bust storm. We got a general 2-3" but some places got 4-6" in some banding. There was definitely enhancement along an inverted trough. They happen here just usually not as often or as intense as the ones they get up north.

Archived