• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Waltzman
    Newest Member
    Waltzman
JoshM

February 2016 Banter

Enjoy, we won't see teens here! Looks like clouds should streak in during the day, that may keep us under 35, that's my threshold for seeing a wintry storm. We won't see low 20s tomorrow night in my area, I promise that

Come on Mack have ye little faith!

Enjoy, we won't see teens here! Looks like clouds should streak in during the day, that may keep us under 35, that's my threshold for seeing a wintry storm. We won't see low 20s tomorrow night in my area, I promise that

The whole winter storm depends on if precip gets going tomorrow night or not! If you getting going on down there tomorrow night you'll be in for a decent winter storm... I bet!

The whole winter storm depends on if precip gets going tomorrow night or not! If you getting going on down there tomorrow night you'll be in for a decent winter storm... I bet!

I agree with this if precip can lock in that wedge then us upstate folks are gonna see Sig icing!

I guess the high pressure in the northeast is just not strong enough or in a favorable position to bring wintry weather this far west. Often in very strong CAD events even my area gets ice, such as January 2005.

Yea not sure In-situ would work to well for you guys. You would need a HP pushing the wedge in to help your area I'd think

Hey everyone, hope someone lucks out tomorrow. I've moved over to Amsterdam and wouldn't you know it's snowing today. Nothing big and more rate driven so just like back home it's switching from moderate snow to drizzle lol but still a nice treat. 

Hey everyone, hope someone lucks out tomorrow. I've moved over to Amsterdam and wouldn't you know it's snowing today. Nothing big and more rate driven so just like back home it's switching from moderate snow to drizzle lol but still a nice treat. 

Nice to hear from you Burger. You need some good northeasterly winds to bring in some of that Russian air. 

Lol

Winter is not over! Come on y'all , we still have the best 4 weeks of winter to go!

Sun angle, ground temps, best storms in March, Superstorm 93, blah, blah! Things are gonna be rocking after the 24th, enjoy the relaxation period next weekend!! 200% or bust! I only got 150% to go! :(

#WINTERFORECASTFAIL

#BRINGONTHENINA

#COULDNTBEWORSE