Most Online
    WIanBW
    Newest Member
    WIanBW
WxUSAF

January and #HECS2016 Banter Thread

Get back to work, It's not noon yet.

office.jpg

i start waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before 8 am.  i can leave at 10;30 if i choose.  That's half day.

Trying to guage our level of concern about dryslotting in DC/BWI.  EURO definitely punches that dryslot up through DCA and BWI during the best deformation hours.   The NAM just seems to be too far north with the deformation in general and not really a problem of dryslotting, seems like it's going to bust hard here.  HI-RES NAM has us flirting with the dryslot but not too bad.  RGEM/GFS no dryslot. Anyone have a report oh how UKIE/GGEM looked?    

Euro was a Worst case for us and we still get 20'....RGEM is showing it too to a lesser extent....I do think we'll have a Quasi- lull/dryslot period in DC,  but it will fill in and eventually we'll get banded again...There may be a meh period tomorrow morning, but shouldnt be too long and we'll already have like 15" on the ground anyway

welp, good luck turd faces, hope you all get annihilated

Im rooting for everyone except that anthony jabroni guy from philly.

Good luck to y'all!! Had I not started a new job this week, I'd be hunkered down on my friend's couch in CHO. Turns out most employers don't look as favorably as I would on ghosting for a long weekend three days into a job because there's ungodly amounts of snow three states over...

that describes like a million people

:lol: the one who voted to merge with nyc and then trashed us in the super secret philly thread (assuming he thought it was password protected or something).

:lol: the one who voted to merge with nyc and then trashed us in the super secret philly thread (assuming he thought it was password protected or something).

oh THAT jabroni...

even our banter is being overrun with turd faces from other areas

Hey hey hey thats sir turd face. I have a green tag.