Total Members
    Most Online
    NWAflizzard
    Newest Member
    NWAflizzard
WxUSAF

January and #HECS2016 Banter Thread

Hey Wxtrix,

Thanks for the clarification on banter. How about you go read the entire last page of the storm thread.

Thanks.

I like it here, but I learned a long time ago that there are different standards for the forum regulars than for those who only pop in when the weather's interesting.  The mods will delete your posts without warning - especially in storm mode - when they deem that both a.) it is banter and b.) you are not in the clique.  It is what it is.  

I like it here, but I learned a long time ago that there are different standards for the forum regulars than for those who only pop in when the weather's interesting. The mods will delete your posts without warning - especially in storm mode - when they deem that both a.) it is banter and b.) you are not in the clique. It is what it is.

meh. I thought I was responding to a banter post but it was a model thread post. it was deleted and I laughed at myself.

it's not difficult to post in the correct thread.

I like it here, but I learned a long time ago that there are different standards for the forum regulars than for those who only pop in when the weather's interesting.  The mods will delete your posts without warning - especially in storm mode - when they deem that both a.) it is banter and b.) you are not in the clique.  It is what it is.  

This x100.

My way of making sure I don't make any of the mods mad: I only post in banter.

I like it here, but I learned a long time ago that there are different standards for the forum regulars than for those who only pop in when the weather's interesting. The mods will delete your posts without warning - especially in storm mode - when they deem that both a.) it is banter and b.) you are not in the clique. It is what it is.

I don't always delete posts, but if I did, id respond to the crying with this:

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Did you order the code red?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Wxtrix,

Thanks for the clarification on banter. How about you go read the entire last page of the storm thread.

Thanks.

it's not free speech.

read more, post less.

My way of making sure I don't make any of the mods mad: I only post in banter.

Same... or i just don't post.  thats how I have been here for 5+ yrs and have <1000 posts.  If you do the math on some of these people's numbers, its crazy.  Nearly 15 posts/day for over 5 years straight. lol

It's more fun to read the insider banter between the 10,000 post club members and the mets' analysis in the model/disco forum anyway.