• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald

January and #HECS2016 Banter Thread

So with hi-res NAM... looks like it had more mixing for the DC area, which is probably why totals were lower? that correct? not sure about that (end result) but guess time will tell. RGEM looks amazing.

QPF was just lower, don't think there were any mixing issues.

RGEM shows no mixing and no dryslot, only serious crippling rippage throughout the storm, even for Dale City. Everyone gets completely destroyed.

RGEM shows no mixing and no dryslot, only serious crippling rippage throughout the storm, even for Dale City. Everyone gets completely destroyed.

Sounds like a solid day for a Jebwalk.

Sounds like a solid day for a Jebwalk.

I'll take a long jebwalk around 11pm tomorrow night. Should be pretty good snow by then.

OPM early release at 12. I hope snow arrives early and causes mass chaos. Ill be taking Metro anyway.

I'll be riding my bike so I'll miss all that madness.  I'm hoping it snows early so that I can ride in the snow.

I have never seen anything like this....just insane. Its like times square on new years in here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Laughing at the GFS from Indiana and rooting for you guys. This is the first snowstorm for my mother who lives near Frederick since my father passed away during the holidays. He always loved snow, she loathes it. Maybe you can thank him for this up there, haha.

Enjoy it!

Anybody know anything about roof strength? I moved here from the south just after Snowmageddon and have never experienced a foot of snow. House is solid, built in the 50s but a fairly shallow roof slope (ranch style house). Anything I should keep an eye on if we do get the "boom" solution upwards of 2-3'?

**** every last one of you and your goddamn radio show jinx meme.  Suck it.

Hey, remember what I said after your last show. This s*** is gold. Euro rocks tonight. Book it. 

I'm not sure we'll ever see a snowstorm more perfect on any computer model ever again as perfect as that gfs run.