• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm Banter & Complaint Thread, Jan 22-23

No snow for you

I've got a friend in Statesville where I used to live saying they've only got 2" but was predicted for upwards of 8". Now local weathermen are saying they won't get any more snow? Is this accurate or is he telling me a whopper?

I'm outside of Winston-Salem and just got up. Looked out the window and am like "Wth?". I hope he's not correct.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair. Although I'm happy with whatever falls, but when your gonna be lucky to get 10 when most are calling 16-20 I consider that a bust. Also. It appears next week's storm is gonna be too far south for me to get hit good. But we'll see.

I don't think ever in my life I'll call 10" a bust, haha...but by definition I think a bust is probably 1/4 the snow totals or lower, so IMO in this case would be around 4-5"...just my opinion. I can certainly understand the frustration when expecting close to 20" though and only getting, say 7-10".

I don't think ever in my life I'll call 10" a bust, haha...but by definition I think a bust is probably 1/4 the snow totals or lower, so IMO in this case would be around 4-5"...just my opinion. I can certainly understand the frustration when expecting close to 20" though and only getting, say 7-10".

Yea I'm a little more aggresive with it lol. But the storm itself will probably give me 5 or 6 unless something changes. Half of the snow comes when the storm leaves. But I mean still time to change. I just don't see it.

Archived