joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drinking is legal, smoking weed is not. Whether you agree with it or not, you're still breaking the law.

And we're not just talking about a speeding ticket. In most states you can still be arrested and sent to jail for minor possession.

Not in NYC. Possession of under an ounce is now a $100 ticket.

I'm smoker myself and also like to have a beer or 2 on the weekends. As long as it isn't impacting my life negatively I will continue to smoke it. I work and I'm going to school to become a meteorologist. Weed has much more benefits than alcohol or any other drug for that matter.

Rationalization is good.

Looks like my Vermont storm may actually come to fruition. I made a decent ammount of extra money so far for snow removal. Nothing compared to last year but certainly more then I thought I would a month ago. So I can say this winter is a B in my book with 41" at my house.

Congrats man! I know how it is to rely on snow for a income, I'm very happy for you!

I'm smoker myself and also like to have a beer or 2 on the weekends. As long as it isn't impacting my life negatively I will continue to smoke it. I work and I'm going to school to become a meteorologist. Weed has much more benefits than alcohol or any other drug for that matter.

http://m.wave3.com/wave/db_336805/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=STCkg0He

Nah, I have a woman for that. It's not ok to track rain yet it's ok to track cold and heat. Why can't I just be allowed to like what I choose?

It can rain any day of the year. Snow, depending on location, although visibly beautiful, has a much smaller window.

A steady rain event in the warm season can be a wonderful experience. The scent in the air as the storm approaches along with the sound of the precipitaion on a warm night lulling you to sleep. "Speak to me softly likre the rain"

You chose well.

It can rain any day of the year. Snow, depending on location, although visibly beautiful, has a much smaller window.

A steady rain event in the warm season can be a wonderful experience. The scent in the air as the storm approaches along with the sound of the precipitaion on a warm night lulling you to sleep. "Speak to me softly likre the rain"

You chose well.

Liking rain doesn't mean I dislike snow, or even that I prefer one over the other, however when you have an opportunity for a 3-4" rainstorm or a few inches of snow, I'll take the former every time. Why that bothers so many people, I'll never understand.

Liking rain doesn't mean I dislike snow, or even that I prefer one over the other, however when you have an opportunity for a 3-4" rainstorm or a few inches of snow, I'll take the former every time. Why that bothers so many people, I'll never understand.

I think we are all confounded by someone taking pleasure in a soaking, 35 degree rainstorm. There is nothing to do but get stoned and watch the puddles grow.

I think we are all confounded by someone taking pleasure in a soaking, 35 degree rainstorm. There is nothing to do but get stoned and watch the puddles grow.

I absolutely despise a 35 degree rainstorm. To the 100000000 power. Just awful. Unless there are other interesting adverse weather conditions occurring like wind and coastal impacts

Archived