• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

it will be legal in most states within 10-20 yrs.  Once the politicians realize the taxes they can collect that is.   Look at Colorado and Washington.   for the record, I don't partake just pointing out what's likely to be reality down the road.

Sadly it's another a big revenue maker just like cigarettes, alcohol and gambling. 

We're going to need the extra tax revenue to pay for all the free **** if Hillary or Sanders become President.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't smoke weed I used to be a pothead for years but last year I was looking for a job and I couldn't pass the test so I quit, it just so happened to be my best decision I've ever made. My life literally has turned around for the best I'm not going to name the good things that happened to me but my life has improved so much and I became a better person. Not to mention all the shady people I dealt with while smoking! And the paranoia days are gone also!

I don't smoke weed I used to be a pothead for years but last year I was looking for a job and I couldn't pass the test so I quit, it just so happened to be my best decision I've ever made. My life literally has turned around for the best I'm not going to name the good things that happened to me but my life has improved so much and I became a better person. Not to mention all the shady people I dealt with while smoking! And the paranoia days are gone also!

Wtf

Didn't drink before you were 21? Saving yourself til marriage?

I was young and dumb at one point just like everyone else.

One of my close friends and I had a routine where we would drink a six pack and then smoke a blunt. That's when I was 19-20 years old. 

I realized I needed to stop when I fell down a flight of stairs in his house.

I never said I was innocent, but I was able to get out of the bad habits. Meanwhile, my friend Ryan ended up dropping out of college and getting fired from his job. When smoking weed becomes part of your daily routine, it's a problem.

Guys please keep the fighting out of the discussion threads. Take it to banter or even better, PM.

Or, i'll give each of you a golf club and you guys can fight it out on the 18th green while I sip a beer in the cart on Saturday.  Much more entertaining.

I don't smoke weed I used to be a pothead for years but last year I was looking for a job and I couldn't pass the test so I quit, it just so happened to be my best decision I've ever made. My life literally has turned around for the best I'm not going to name the good things that happened to me but my life has improved so much and I became a better person. Not to mention all the shady people I dealt with while smoking! And the paranoia days are gone also![/quote/]

Lol.. Tony, this comment made my day.

Archived