joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I hope you're not a teacher or something posting that in a public forum. I have been around the block for sure gave that up. Trying to keep the drinking to a minimum but I just absolutely love beer!!

Not a teacher. I'm a lawyer and half my firm smokes weed. Almost all lawyers do some sort of substance. 

Drinking is worse for your body and memory than weed, so its not an issue. 

Not a teacher. I'm a lawyer and half my firm smokes weed. Almost all lawyers do some sort of substance.

I have a bunch of friends that are lawyers and they party hard. But I think that's a decent portion of the population 25-40

I have alot of friends who would tell you otherwise about weed/memory thing

Maybe.  I don't believe that the long term effects of weed has been studied nearly as much as that of alcohol though.  It really doesn't matter to me, to each their own.  I have friends on both sides if we have to draw lines here.   

Lol.

If it's ok to drink it should be ok to smoke weed.

Drinking is legal, smoking weed is not. Whether you agree with it or not, you're still breaking the law.

And we're not just talking about a speeding ticket. In most states you can still be arrested and sent to jail for minor possession. 

Drinking is legal, smoking weed is not. Whether you agree with it or not, you're still breaking the law.

And we're not just talking about a speeding ticket. In most states you can still be arrested and sent to jail for minor possession. 

it will be legal in most states within 10-20 yrs.  Once the politicians realize the taxes they can collect that is.   Look at Colorado and Washington.   for the record, I don't partake just pointing out what's likely to be reality down the road.

Archived