Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

So you locking in the GFS at day 7?

Not at all. I'm simply stating that we have no reason to favor one solution over another right now.

People are humping the Euro because it's the snowiest.

I'm sorry, but I just can't seriously believe that "not at all". Especially when you say what you said in the quote below while posting a D7+ QPF map from an OP run. If "not at all" were true at all, below should read thank the 18z GFS.

Thank the mega nino for this one.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but I just can't seriously believe that "not at all". Especially when you say what you said in the quote below while posting a D7+ QPF map from an OP run. If "not at all" were true at all, below should read thank the 18z GFS.

Speculating about a system and locking a solution up are two very different things.

spag_f216_ussm.gif

gfs_z500_vort_us_30.png

Cut -Off signal is real

From the Euro and GFS

op and ens guidance

Read Uncle Larry

and be enlightened!!!! :pimp:

https://www.facebook.com/larry.cosgrove/posts/10156642120575235

weenie vaccine from flame wars

just add the word snow

BASH PROOF DM

So interesting to see you so amped for a storm. Not quite sure what to make of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So interesting to see you so amped for a storm. Not quite sure what to make of it.

Luke..... come to the dark side :ph34r:

big M listen up

Multiple data sets,along with that golden insight from the

highly respected pro met Cosgrove

back me up

this is as real a deal for a big snowmaker

as you can get on paper ATM-IMO

surface reflections from run to run 

make drama queens

-from (of) gosh dang  grown men!

Luke..... come to the dark side :ph34r:

big M listen up

Multiple data sets,along with that golden insight from the

highly respected pro met Cosgrove

back me up

this is as real a deal for a big snowmaker

as you can get on paper ATM-IMO

surface reflections from run to run

make drama queens

-from of gosh dang grown men!

I've already joined the Dark Side, don't worry about that. I'm too much of a newbie to prognosticate -- or do much with weather maps for that matter -- on my own, so I rely on others for their input, analyses, and comments. As a result, I take note of what and how people post. In the year or so I've been active on this forum, I don't think I've ever seen you this excited for a storm. It's caught my eye, that's all. I certainly didn't mean anything by it, my previous snarky post notwithstanding.

I've already joined the Dark Side, don't worry about that. I'm too much of a newbie to prognosticate -- or do much with weather maps for that matter -- on my own, so I rely on others for their input, analyses, and comments. As a result, I take note of what and how people post. In the year or so I've been active on this forum, I don't think I've ever seen you this excited for a storm. It's caught my eye, that's all. I certainly didn't mean anything by it, my previous snarky post notwithstanding.

After calling for the January blizzard to go out to sea well to the South, I assume this is either a self-redemption maneuver so he doesn't get caught with his pants down again OR he truly sees what others are seeing. With that said, I support his enthusiasm regarding this potential and feel this one holds alot of promise. Teleconnections look good, MJO looks good, energy pouring into the trof looks good, stj energy looks good.

Well said...also I don't recall a 5-7 day threat being discussed so vociferously. I mean weenie maps have been posted...even yesterday. You guys really must want this one. Odd since the event Monday which did some icing damage was barely discussed

Banter brah and every major model is signaling a storm threat. Take your trolling self to the lawn where you're supposed to be

So either the GFS is on crack or it's on to something.

It could be on to something, but it's still on crack. The models are straight garbage at this point. And if you think I'm saying that because the GFS is rain, I think the same of the Euro, which last run showed a pretty good snowstorm.

Archived