joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Med/Long Range Discussion Part 4

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-storm depression is real just like any other high.  i felt it coming on late afternoon yesterday.  just got burned out.  feel a little better today now that i got some shoveling in.  i think that helps.  just gotta get movin'.

while a hecs is fun, there is something to be said about a good ol' fashioned regular secs/mecs.  i'll be ready for one of those going forward, but i'm probably good on the hecs for a while.

so when's the next hecs?  lol

Pattern is kinda wonky but euro makes things interesting. Actually would expect a bit more precip with that track.

I agree re the low precip but figured the GL low was messing things up on the atmosphere. The GL low is a polar low that usually reinforces the cold, so I don't think it would necessarily kill us per se (I know you didn't say it would..just thinking out loud.)

Are you changing the model time from 0z to 12z at the top of the page.

I hadn't, but when I just went back it had updated. But I think you got. It won't automatically give you the new run info until it's done updating, but if you change the run to 12z it will give info as it updates. Thanks.

Storms that rely on interaction with a N branch always give models more issues it seems...

If we want the storm to bomb out on our latitude root for more energy to be left behind day 3-4...also want that enery up North to dice down farther S

Not getting my hopes up since the televonnections dont seem ideal, but you never know

Archived