• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Med/Long Range Discussion Part 4

WinterWxLuvr

Not perfect yet... but cold enough and active enough at range to like the odds.

I think blocking is on its way back. Could be nicely established during the second week of Feb. Weeklies are definitely hinting that way during the second week of Feb.

Of course I could be feeling overly optimistic after what just happened. Lol

Bob, we'll see how you feel after digging out from yesterday. LOL

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psu- things are starting to look pretty good in ensemble land after the first 3-4 days of Feb. Starting to get that +pna/-epo/-ao look on the means. We should have some shots if things go down like that.

yea I actually took a peek last night at the long range ens for the first time in a few days and thought that they showed a pattern we can do well in setting up by the second week of feb. I don't think were done. I just needed some time off from the long range chase. Tracking this last threat window was exhausting but we got the payoff for sure. I think we could follow the same script in feb. Not really cold but get a storm to stay under us and look out.

Bob, we'll see how you feel after digging out from yesterday. LOL

I just finished completely digging out. Had some help of course. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow but ready for another blizzard by Tuesday.

OT- other than slight chance at something small this week, ens guidance doesn't really get interesting until d11-15. It's no surprise the gfs showed some potential.

My wag is a 3-4 day thaw with a cutter kicking the warmth out and then back to work.

Archived