joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Med/Long Range Discussion Part 4

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psu- things are starting to look pretty good in ensemble land after the first 3-4 days of Feb. Starting to get that +pna/-epo/-ao look on the means. We should have some shots if things go down like that.

Agree Bob Feb looks active again after a little break and after 20-35" Dc to Balt PHL ABE to NYC we need a couple days.

I've been on board for a good February for months now. The blocking we were all hoping for established itself nicely. Now we'll probably see periods of relax and return IMO. Winter ain't over yet :)

Also--threepeat baby. Climo+. We're on a heater.

I've been on the late show for months now. I've also said that anything before Jan 15 was house money, so I guess the blizzard is cash for savings. :lol:

I honestly think we see another two or three storms that have a real chance at dropping 12"+ in favored areas, and even in the corridor. I'd say that we get the last shot at it around the March 5-10 period. Plenty of time left before we start to enjoy spring.

Boom or bust. We do it well, and the juiced Nino is only adding to it.

Some stout CAD on the GFS at D10

Keep an eye on the confluence. EPS and gfs have been upping that as we move forward. I personally don't think there is much chance at the digital storm going under us but a wedged in cold hp could give us a front ender. We should have plenty of snow on the ground still by then after the thurs/fri deal freshens things up. Snow on snow on snow. It's how we're gonna roll. Blizzards make weenies overly optimistic.

Archived