• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    maley.chris78@gmail.com
    Newest Member
    [email protected]
superjames1992

January 17th, 2016 Wintry Event OBS

64 and sunshine in Macon, GA. No shot of any wintry mischief here lol. I pondered driving back home to Kennesaw for the weekend just to see some flakes fall, but I don't think it would be worth it. I guess I could still drive back if it starts looking better for some reason but that seems highly unlikely at this point. 

I feel confident with James starting the obs thread. This is going to work out. 

Trying to make the trifecta as I started the 2/16 and 2/25 winter storm OBS threads last year, haha.

---

Anyways, we're at 59/37 here as of 3 PM.  The DP fell from 41 to 37, which is good, at least.

highlands is at 4100' cashiers is 3500'. I would go to highlands, more there to do.

Yeah agreed, Cashiers is a little more reasonable for a hotel but Highlands will be the spot to be.

57/33. I live maybe a mile and a half from the summit of Paris Mtn (2075ft or so, 1000ft higher than MBY) and am planning on heading up to the old radio tower on the summit tomorrow morning.