12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
woof jan 10-11

DTWXRISK

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it will be interesting to see what the EPS run 12z 30 Dec looks like in comparison to yesterdays and how the SE ridge is/or is not factored into the equation.

0z decidedly backed off on the storm probs d10-15. H5 look is good d12-15. Front side of LW pattern shifts aren't typically good for us. We tend to do better later rather than sooner. Still a window of op with more questions than answers.

0z decidedly backed off on the storm probs d10-15. H5 look is good d12-15. Front side of LW pattern shifts aren't typically good for us. We tend to do better later rather than sooner. Still a window of op with more questions than answers.

How do they look? Cutter tracks?

How do they look? Cutter tracks?

No, just less storms in general. Could be more of a temp issue during the period. Mean precip d10-15 is .7+/- but mean snowfall is only an inch or less. It's pretty noisy and a long ways out so reading in too deep doesn't really help much. 12z could flip back and improve again. Hard to say. 

No, just less storms in general. Could be more of a temp issue during the period. Mean precip d10-15 is .7+/- but mean snowfall is only an inch or less. It's pretty noisy and a long ways out so reading in too deep doesn't really help much. 12z could flip back and improve again. Hard to say.

I have always operated under what I read way back when .... models struggle in pattern changes. Don't know if that's still true.

and you all know   that about me ...

I dont bark for no  reason..

attachicon.gifECMWF-EPS_500mbHgtanom_naexp_f312.png

hey man, nice use of the red font, but you can't know what's going to happen two weeks away right now. unless you are some type of wizard. an average monkey could say, "it's going to snow in one of those places in january" and be right

so man, you are either a wizard or a monkey, or both

hey man, nice use of the red font, but you can't know what's going to happen two weeks away right now. unless you are some type of wizard. an average monkey could say, "it's going to snow in one of those places in january" and be right

so man, you are either a wizard or a monkey, or both

DT wouldn't post something if he didn't see more than just that one weather model on that one day.  I imagine that is where he sees the pattern going like other mets on the board.  There is a lot of model waffles in the op runs now but the GEFS look pretty solid for a decent pattern down range.  So he is not saying what will happen he is highlighting the significant potential.  Just my 2 cents 

Archived