joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are going to jump in here and criticize the Jan 2 - 6 forecast , which is turning out better than the original idea be civil enough to jump back and say , that looks like a good call .

I never criticized your forecast, I'm criticized your approach. A) Jan 2-6 hasn't happened yet, B ) you attack others quite immaturely if there are counter arguments. The bump trolling and the like has no place here. You post things like "oh where's pazzo now??" and then ask me to be civil. I will echo others on here: get over yourself.

I never criticized your forecast, I'm criticized your approach. A) Jan 2-6 hasn't happened yet, B ) you attack others quite immaturely if there are counter arguments. The bump trolling and the like has no place here. You post things like "oh where's pazzo now??" and then ask me to be civil. I will echo others on here: get over yourself.

Sure , right after you admit you are terrible at forecasting and stop posting everyday that you are running along the FDR in your underwear.

:yikes:

Be civil, right?  I live downtown now, so your sorry insult is outdated.

I thought the last part was kind of funny actually .

I only insult guys who attack me bro . I do a lot of work in here . I post a ton of maps , write my ideas down and stand behind them . When I AM RIGHT these guys just move onto something else, like their sht calls never existed .

It is not me " getting over myself " it weather I don`t control it but I do push back on the trolls that cherry pick one piece of guidance or a tweet only to blow up .

I am sure you are running past the Barclays center these days so bundle up . 

I only insult guys who attack me bro . I do a lot of work in here . I post a ton of maps , write my ideas down and stand behind them . When I AM RIGHT these guys just move onto something else, like their sht calls never existed .

It is not me " getting over myself " it weather I don`t control it but I do push back on the trolls that cherry pick one piece of guidance or a tweet only to blow up .

Come on guys. Let's agree that we disagree and move on?

You definitely do back your reasoning up, no one could deny that.  But this isn't a competition on here, it's for information sharing and discussion.

You definitely do back your reasoning up, no one could deny that.  But this isn't a competition on here, it's for information sharing and discussion.

All good Chris . Happy New Year . When you are downtown PM me lets grab drinks on Stone street. 

DT seems more excited about the 11th-12th but that generally timeframe I guess

One thing to keep in mind about the Jan 10-12 "storm" if you look at the EPS, the 850 line is all the way down into Florida. That has southern slider written all over it. The trough axis would have to be 100% perfect for any storm that forms to climb up the coast into the northeast. I have a feeling that is going to end up being a southeast storm

on this run it gives us zip through day 10...LOL. maybe that's a good thing

It was never forecast to snow anytime In early Jan .

After the 10th as the transient ridge exits that POS PNA will lead to pressure falls along the EC .

As the W ridge pulls back and if anytime develops E of the MISS day 11 thru 14 it comes.

It's on the EPS and it's right there at 500 now it's up to the surface to respond.

Gonna need patience. 10 day ops have to be ignored.

One thing to keep in mind about the Jan 10-12 "storm" if you look at the EPS, the 850 line is all the way down into Florida. That has southern slider written all over it. The trough axis would have to be 100% perfect for any storm that forms to climb up the coast into the northeast. I have a feeling that is going to end up being a southeast storm

Yes, I just saw that. If this is the case, congrats VA South. They are overdue.

Not at all.

Archived