joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Which November will show up? November 2015 obs/discussion

dmillz25

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several locations in the Northeast just set their new highest pressure on record for November.

https://twitter.com/ericfisher/status/669698759094210560?lang=en

..was just ready to report my very high barometric reading...the old banjo barometer

is showing almost 31.00 inches/1048 millibars..which kinda jives with the digital weather

station..@1039 millibars..enjoy your turkey all !

..was just ready to report my very high barometric reading...the old banjo barometer

is showing almost 31.00 inches/1048 millibars..which kinda jives with the digital weather

station..@1039 millibars..enjoy your turkey all !

This mornings barometric reading here in Clifton was 30.83" which is the highest since January, 28, 2005!

That is one really impressive ridge.

Wow look at those isobars over Greenland!!!!! The winds there must be insane!!!!!! Those are some of the tighest packed I have ever seen

Very stormy period for the NATL over to Europe as the NAO will be the most positive since last winter with

the weakening ridge sliding underneath.

The Sept, Oct, Nov warmth for NYC has been staggering. I can't remember a 3 month period with warm departures this high

A +5 finish for NYC ties the warmest fall on record. It would be fairly similar to other warmest seasons of the 2000's

so far for NYC. It just took the fall the latest to have a rank so close to the top. 

Warmest seasons on record for NYC:

DJF

#1....2001-2002

#2....2011-2012

MAM

#1....2010

#2....2012

JJA

#1....2010

#3....2005

SON

#1 or #2....2015