Newest Member
    joxey
Which November will show up? November 2015 obs/discussion

dmillz25

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah, blah, blah. JC is probably close to the teens already LOL

Not fake cold up there even when radiating. Your not going to go up 13 degrees in an hour just because of a slight change in wind speed/direction. The cold up there is much more even vertically and horizontally. West hamptons cold has to be literally in a little puddle at the surface

Not fake cold up there even when radiating. Your not going to go up 13 degrees in an hour just because of a slight change in wind speed/direction. The cold up there is much more even vertically and horizontally. West hamptons cold has to be literally in a little puddle at the surface

If you climb a 20ft ladder there you might jump 10 degrees there in westhampton lol..

Sweet!!! Heavy rain in December! Where have I seen this again? Oh right last year.

It really shouldn't come as a shock on the coastal plain. But it's been a while since we had solid december

I personally don't consider snow season to begin around here until Christmas week. We usually see some sort of Winter weather before then but I don't expect anything significant. 

I personally don't consider snow season to begin around here until Christmas week. We usually see some sort of Winter weather before then but I don't expect anything significant.

True even more so closer to the water. The stats in the other thread show that well. But I do remember dec 89 as a kid. Ice hockey on the ponds before Christmas. Also the canals being frozen

True even more so closer to the water. The stats in the other thread show that well. But I do remember dec 89 as a kid. Ice hockey on the ponds before Christmas. Also the canals being frozen

Some Decembers are obviously colder than others. I don't see any indication of December being anything less than slightly above average. 

bluewave, on 30 Nov 2015 - 06:27 AM, said:

NYC holding on to a narrow lead for the warmest fall and November with 1 day to go.

November 2015....53.1

November 2001....52.7...previous #1

Fall 2015 (SON)....61.9

Fall 1931..............61.8 previous #1

Gonna just miss here...will finish at 50.0 degrees, just behind 50.2 in 1979. ( 38 years of record).

Archived