Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Nippy Novie

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anthony, can you elaborate a little? I know that time frame has been mentioned to have some possible potential, but is there something you're seeing that makes you feel that is a good time. Just picking your brain a bit, that's all.

Epo looks to be pumping with the rising pna. There was a storm forming down south on this run but the cold front picked it up and dragged it ots. Im not saying there will def be a storm but this time frame should be watched.

11/29/95

Yeah I remember...didn't think the setup looked the same though as clown range has almost a cutoff in the center of the country...but it has potential for something significant if it verified.

If anything, Monday almost tries to do a 11/29/95 with the anafrontal coastal, though a bit more meridional than the event 2 decades ago. (as a side note, I cannot believe that event was now 20 years ago...seems a lot closer than that)

Anytime you have an epo look like that with a transient pseudo block with the potential for a slight neg 5h tilt you have to watch it, interesting times

Too bad we didn't have a real block in place...I'm not even sure that flat ridge in the N ATL even qualifies as a transient block.

Either way, we should root for a zonked up trailing vortmax...that's the one that can get us a coastal close enough...if the vortmax is strong enough and gets slung around the base of the trough quickly.

It's a longshot but not impossible.

Living south in Delaware, I remember looking at systems like on Monday, watching them inch closer and closer to something...Never really happened for us down there, but it always seemed to become an impact for New England, especially the eastern sections. We still have a couple of days to adjust, never know....

Archived