Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Hurricane Joaquin 2015

Solak

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is probably aware but Joe Bastardi has gone hard right with a sharp turn to the ENE tomorrow.

Heavily weighted to the ECMWF

ma2Ddig.jpg

Way more beleivable than the NHC track that just plows due north right into NJ /LI. Aint no way thats going to happen. The blocking HP would have to disappear for that track. So eitheir The storm forks left Sat or forks right. The cork in the stream should go right, it would take a strong tug by the ULL to fujiwari or dumbell/pull the cane back west. But it has to go left or right, not going right down the center of that cone, no way no how.

What?!?! From Joaquin, yes, possibly, but there is going to be epic amounts of rain...

I think there's going to be some really big rain amounts somewhere (not CLT) but I bet it's going to be less than expected.  Always seems like qpf amounts underperform in general.  Yes I'm bitter about winter storms not living up to expectations!

I think there's going to be some really big rain amounts somewhere (not CLT) but I bet it's going to be less than expected.  Always seems like qpf amounts underperform in general.  Yes I'm bitter about winter storms not living up to expectations!

Now we can add hurricanes, severe storms, and ordinary rain systems to the list.

Well the Canadian throws Joaquin right over NC...looks at lot like the GFS runs yesterday. All eyes on the Euro.....also part of the ULL cranking so much moisture is because of Joaquin even if it's off shore...to say it has no effect is kind of dumb. 

Yeah burger was just coming to post about this.  CMC takes it right near Morehead City. 

eqwlk6.jpg

Archived