joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2015 Discussion

Geos

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, another bike commuter! My plan this fall is to ride every day until we get measurable snow or ice. A torchy fall will definitely help make those rides more pleasant.

Sent from my iPhone

Yep, don't own a car! My bike gets me everywhere. I usually try to ride until about the 2nd week of December if there's no big snow or ice. Usually switch to my 'winter bike' once mid-November rolls around.

Great day for combining today! Blue skies for miles until some fair weather cumulus popped up after noon.

BvuebtO.jpg

Yep, don't own a car! My bike gets me everywhere. I usually try to ride until about the 2nd week of December if there's no big snow or ice. Usually switch to my 'winter bike' once mid-November rolls around.

Great day for combining today! Blue skies for miles until some fair weather cumulus popped up after noon.

BvuebtO.jpg

I've never seen a combine like that one.

Nice stretch of weather coming up around the lakes.

Tuesday
Sunny, with a high near 78.
Wednesday
Sunny, with a high near 81.
Thursday
Sunny, with a high near 82.
Friday
Sunny, with a high near 82.
Saturday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
Sunday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Monday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

This September is a far cry from the last two in my neck of the woods. After a chilly dreary weekend, today turned out to be speculator. Makes for some amazing swimming in Lake Ontario with water temperatures running above normal. 

I can't speak for other regions, but the lack of rain especially in July and August made for some peaceful nights without the pesky mosquitos, haha. 

Yep, totally with you. I always cheer for warmth until Mid November. I think we have a good shot at staying warmer than normal up until the new year actually. I think winter starts late this year.

I do as well. Maybe it will end early as well, a quick hitting highly active winter would be nice.

Yep, totally with you. I always cheer for warmth until Mid November. I think we have a good shot at staying warmer than normal up until the new year actually. I think winter starts late this year.

That would COMPLEYELY contradict strong nino climo (mild Fall) but I'd rather have a mild Fall and cold winter than vice versa. I love Fall, so a seasonable and clear October for leaf peeping would be the preference. Not too warm, not too cold, not too cloudy.

Archived