SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree fellas we should get together sometime locally. Ward just message me man. Would love to meet yall and geek out about weather.

Yeah man I will for sure!  I am going to Wayah Bald one night this week to do some star trails with the lookout tower behind since I will be working in Highlands this week if either of you are interested.  Not sure what night it will be since it has to be clear, but I can let you know.  It would be a lot close for Franklin though.

Great shots, Hvward!  Truly fantastic work.  I particularly like how you included the signage for reference points.  That was a nice touch.

:clap:

Nice work Howard! My wife (hobby shutterbug) was blown away.

Thanks guys!  I love the signs on the parkway calc, they are perfect for accenting a photo!

Hvward, I thought you might find this interesting.  I did quite s bit of this kind of work with earlier versions of PS, but I wasn't at this guys level.

http://rare.us/story/watch-this-photoshop-expert-bring-an-old-beat-up-photo-back-to-life/

This is incredible Jburns, wow!  Thanks so much for sharing ha I am sitting here mind blown atm.  Maybe one day I will get even halfway to that level haha but that is some serious skill right there.

I'm at Kitty Hawk this week and the weather has been great. We had some big storms Saturday and then cooler temps yesterday. Definitely love this place.

The Nags Head/Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills stretch is my favorite place to be in NC. Great beach, not too crowded, and you can just ride up and down the beach road for great places to eat.

Back in the day, it was nice and quiet. You could ride for miles and not see another vehicle. Here's what it looked like in 1965. That's me :D

This was 4 blocks from the sound, West of Avalon Pier in the Avalon Beach development.

580284_600164983355442_129102375_n.jpg?o

Back in the day, it was nice and quiet. You could ride for miles and not see another vehicle. Here's what it looked like in 1965. That's me :D

This was 4 blocks from the sound, West of Avalon Pier in the Avalon Beach development.

580284_600164983355442_129102375_n.jpg?o

My Grand Father owned a boarding house there that Andy Griffith stayed at when he was doing the "Lost Colony"   

Yeah man I will for sure! I am going to Wayah Bald one night this week to do some star trails with the lookout tower behind since I will be working in Highlands this week if either of you are interested. Not sure what night it will be since it has to be clear, but I can let you know. It would be a lot close for Franklin though.

Thanks guys! I love the signs on the parkway calc, they are perfect for accenting a photo!

This is incredible Jburns, wow! Thanks so much for sharing ha I am sitting here mind blown atm. Maybe one day I will get even halfway to that level haha but that is some serious skill right there.

hey man just let me know, make sure it's not too late I'm getting old.

Archived