joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Facebook hasn't been pretty the past few days. I've lost respect for several of my so called friends.

Same and at the same time, it also reaffirms why I keep my circle of friends small. There's only so much BS i can sift thru in a day before realizing I should have slept in more.

Facebook hasn't been pretty the past few days.  I've lost respect for several of my so called friends.

My Friends/Family list has taken a big hit these last few weeks and it seems there is no end in sight. I'll be glad when we can start moving forward because the south won't "rise again" until the blood sucking racist pigs are gone  :angry:  

Okay.....I'm finished......sorry for the PR rant    :hug:  

We need some exciting weather asap.

I've had an uptick of legit severe weather events this summer. The one last Friday took out at least 5 trees in surrounding neighborhoods adjacent to me. KCHS also got a 62mph peak gust in that line as well so it verified my 60mph estimate report.

With this type of pattern, I almost get the sense, there might be a large scale severe event for the Carolinas before Summer ends.

I've had an uptick of legit severe weather events this summer. The one last Friday took out at least 5 trees in surrounding neighborhoods adjacent to me. KCHS also got a 62mph peak gust in that line as well so it verified my 60mph estimate report.

With this type of pattern, I almost get the sense, there might be a large scale severe event for the Carolinas before Summer ends.

Yeah if we can get the ridge to sink south a bit there could be derecho type events in the Carolinas a impulses ride the west to east flow around the top....its happened like that before...

Don't do it, never did, never will for those reasons. We have a page for the farm and my wife has one that's all I need to confirm my feelings on Facebook.

Bingo!  All I hear about from my family is all the drama about people posting this or that and all kinds of stupidity.  I guess it's a neat way to get/keep in touch with people, but outside of home, work, church stuff, and here, I don't have time for it.

Archived