Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been lots to complain about. This is the worst year I can recall as far as storms go since I have been living here since 2006. And now looks like the race is going to have to be ran tomorrow. If you don't like it so much, then ignore me.

Sometimes it is hard to ignore a migraine.

Not that hard. You are a mod, so you should know to do it. Maybe you can tell Isopycnic instead of just letting him to continue his trolling of me all the time.

Seriously, If you actually had a string of heavy rainfall and severe storms you would be complaining that you have had too much rain and the damage would be just too much to handle. 

Seriously, If you actually had a string of heavy rainfall and severe storms you would be complaining that you have had too much rain and the damage is just too much.

And if you don't like it so much then ignore me. Instead you just keep your jokes up and troll me all the time. Such trifling stuff. I have done nothing mean to anyone on here, but you keep it up with your snide comments all the time.

Seriously, if you don't like me why not just ignore me instead of being a jerk all the time. Other people have complained a lot about thr lack of storms this year but you single me.out all the time.

Shetley and Sparkles had it worse weatherwise. Its been a sucky pattern so far, but its summer too.

And if you don't like it so much then ignore me. Instead you just keep your jokes up and troll me all the time. Such trifling stuff. I have done nothing mean to anyone on here, but you keep it up with your snide comments all the time.

We get it, you hate the weather in central NC no matter the season.  As a longtime member here that actually still likes AMWX I ask... please quit your complaining.

None of my complaints have been unfounded. The storms have been terrible here, and the forecasting has been off the past two years here really with regards to storms. This I sa weather board, and part of that is having a place to vent about things when it comes to the weather. I don't see how that gives someone the right to try to be mean spirited to posters.

We get it, you hate the weather in central NC no matter the season. As a longtime member here that actually still likes AMWX I ask... please quit your complaining.

No, you are wrong. I love the fall. I like it when we actually have storms and snow. I like warm a dry. I don't like rain without storms. And I don't like cold unless there is some snow with it.

Really, is complaining about the weather on a weather board that awful? No need to be a jerk to someone. It feels like you are being mean just to be mean, and not really joking around. I don't think that is necessary.

Everyone that has met me on this board can vouch that i'm not a jerk. I've hoped for years now that you would learn something become a better poster someday. But in reality you have become worse. And now you post here year round. :(

Everyone that has met me on this board can vouch that i'm not a jerk. I've hoped for years now that you would learn something become a better poster someday. But in reality you have become worse. And now you post here year round. :(

So you are just a jerk to me on here. On a weather board. Because you don't like how I complain about not having any good storms. Is it really something to make your snide comments about? It feels like you just troll me on here all the time. Why can't you just ignore me instead of doing that?

So you are just a jerk to me on here. On a weather board. Because you don't like how I complain about not having any good storms. Is it really something to make your snide comments about? It feels like you just troll me on here all the time. Why can't you just ignore me instead of doing that?

Sigh... 

Archived