• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
June gloom or glory? Pattern discussion moving into the first month of met summer

weathafella

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup - that's for sure. 

Spending a week in Narragansett starting the 4th. Would like some nice weather though I'm thinkng we may have some issues.  

Favorite beach spot of mine.

But it does look like a bit of yo-yo to the forecast, so some stinkers in between some COC.

I certainly wouldn't be raining out an entire day on July 3 based on a precarious op run. I'd say a chance of a shower/ storm

Nobody is calling for a washout but the threat is definitely there. Forecasting a chance of a shower/storm when you have a chance at widespread heavy rains is not properly informing the public. A chance of rain, say 40-50% is fine at this stage.

Nobody is calling for a washout but the threat is definitely there. Forecasting a chance of a shower/storm when you have a chance at widespread heavy rains is not properly informing the public. A chance of rain, say 40-50% is fine at this stage.

That would be fine. In summer how many total rainy days do we see? However Ryan posted earlier that Friday is a washout. Scroll back .

Ah... Should have said "modeled". Thanks for helping me clarify!

You are going to have to accept that your Met degree, knowledge and experience simply do not match up to someone who spends all of his days scouring the net to search for  posts/tweets that support his weather wishes.

Archived