• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
June gloom or glory? Pattern discussion moving into the first month of met summer

weathafella

Euro ensembles keep it similar right through d15. Aob for first half of July but hopefully we can at least sit between 75-85 making it feel like summer.

Yup. Actually looks pretty nice the week of 7/5. Comfortably cool - maybe a one day muggy up. 

Another soaker coming on Friday though. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are talking about next week. Not the normal temps this week

Well then you didn't read what he posted as the discussion was through this week which you said would bust. You won't be normal this week and if you're lucky you'll be just normal next week.

No real change on the ecens through mid month. Mostly troughy with an occasional transient shortwave ridge. Still a monster ridge across western NAMER through d15.

Nino climo AWT, the calls of AN by some in the MET community and referenced by DIT here really surprised me. One month in and a half month of forecast and it's not looking great for the warm winning out crew. Obvious absence is obv

I certainly wouldn't be raining out an entire day on July 3 based on a precarious op run. I'd say a chance of a shower/ storm

Thanks for the input. I'm sure the professionals have been sitting in this thread hitting the refresh button to hear your thoughts. 

Archived