Newest Member
    Toothache
Model discussion for May

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He only shows 70 on 4 out of 10 of his days

Sounds like another great interpretation from Kevin. Wow, that's bad.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

He's gotta dig deeper than normal to hype early May weather in SNE.

The fun has begun! Wait till dewpoint talk/spin gets tossed in there.

Yeah that is where you have to really contort the rules.....when it's talking high temps, you have to use BDL. But if we are talking dewpoints, then it's a home station over a well-watered lawn and we ignore the BDL numbers.

Yeah that is where you have to really contort the rules.....when it's talking high temps, you have to use BDL. But if we are talking dewpoints, then it's a home station over a well-watered lawn and we ignore the BDL numbers.

The spin definitely takes on new meaning in the warm season...because if there's nothing interesting to discuss, one must invent something to discuss.

Noyes has 70 plus thru day 10 next week. Any BD seems weak and confined to coast. He's been deadly

When next week like I stated has 4 out of the 5 days of 70+ and one day of 68..well being called a liar is too much

you said that he has 70 plus thru day 10, implying that temps will be above 70 for the next 10 days.. now you are saying that you stated he has 4 out of the 5 days. 

you said that he has 70 plus thru day 10, implying that temps will be above 70 for the next 10 days.. now you are saying that you stated he has 4 out of the 5 days.

You misconstrued my post then. 70 plus thru day 10 next week. That doesn't mean days 1-10 lol. It means next week when the warm pattern settles in for good. I even wrote "next week"

Its like clockwork . Either Will or Scooter will make a degrading post. Then as soon as they do the other one jumps right on it. If they are on here alone,, they don't, but they wait for the other one .. Then pounce. Certainly a bit eccentric IMO

I know right? Just when you think we're all friends here too.

You misconstrued my post then. 70 plus thru day 10 next week. That doesn't mean days 1-10 lol. It means next week when the warm pattern settles in for good. I even wrote "next week"

i didn't misconstrue anything. you said "Noyes has 70 plus thru day 10 next week". 

but whatever.

Archived