• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
3/25-26 rain event obs/discussion. Will our pack survive?

Professional Lurker

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

break time,soft sweetness today much slower. So far this week 122,000 vert 120 miles of skiing top speed. 52.3

That's awesome. SR has a good lift system, and when using high speed lifts on these spring days when you don't have to stop in the lodge to warm up, you can really rack up the vertical.

Be interesting what you have at the end, if you are averaging 30,000 feet per day, that's very solid. A lot of skiing.

PF this is a small part of the tree top shear I told you about. Very cool path from Sunday, lots of debris under the chair. Talked to the liftie they had to clean up Monday.

0326151120.jpg

Crazy...it takes a lot of wind to bring trees like that down. I always think about upper elevation trees and all they've been through (paste storms, ice storms, heavy riming, high winds, etc) so when an event brings them down, you know it was pretty serious.

Crazy...it takes a lot of wind to bring trees like that down. I always think about upper elevation trees and all they've been through (paste storms, ice storms, heavy riming, high winds, etc) so when an event brings them down, you know it was pretty serious.

I was explaining the process to the guys and because we rode the Jordan chair about 15 times I was able to show them the path and how it traversed down. Nice downburst pattern

Rain and fog here now.

I was explaining the process to the guys and because we rode the Jordan chair about 15 times I was able to show them the path and how it traversed down. Nice downburst pattern

Rain and fog here now.

What did you do in the hot tub when you noticed all these waves and bubbles near your mid section, but then realized the tub was off and it was TBs hands?

Rain and fog here now.

Sweet...you can just imagine the wind screaming downslope when you see the aftermath.

Archived