wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Modicum Mauler

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was at 9 am, is Upton on drugs,heavy accumulating snow has continued to fall down there, they said freezing drizzle will end, this was for SCT WTF?

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON HAS CANCELLED THE WINTER

WEATHER ADVISORY.

THE THREAT OF FREEZING RAIN AND/OR DRIZZLE HAS COME TO AN

END...AND WITH ONLY POCKETS OF LIGHT SNOW OR FLURRIES EXPECTED

THIS MORNING...WITH LITTLE OR NO ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATION...THE

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS BEING CANCELLED.

Winter to forget for upton. This group knows better than the public to cut forecasters slack (obviously) but seems like everything coming out of upton this winter makes you scratch your head.

This was at 9 am, is Upton on drugs,heavy accumulating snow has continued to fall down there, they said freezing drizzle will end, this was for SCT WTF?

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON HAS CANCELLED THE WINTER

WEATHER ADVISORY.

THE THREAT OF FREEZING RAIN AND/OR DRIZZLE HAS COME TO AN

END...AND WITH ONLY POCKETS OF LIGHT SNOW OR FLURRIES EXPECTED

THIS MORNING...WITH LITTLE OR NO ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATION...THE

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS BEING CANCELLED.

Yeah, some terrible performances by them this year.  Radar was blossoming nicely by 8:45am.  Roads are covered everywhere still.

Yeah, some terrible performances by them this year.  Radar was blossoming nicely by 8:45am.  Roads are covered everywhere still.

They actually downgraded places like LL Joe to 1-2 right before they got smoked, I mean that area got warning criteria and to me anyways it was pretty obvious what was going down. Hey I am just a :weenie: but man crazy stuff

Winter to forget for upton. This group knows better than the public to cut forecasters slack (obviously) but seems like everything coming out of upton this winter makes you scratch your head.

I hate doing that but there were two forecasts yesterday one from public and one private that just made me cringe. 

Last gasp here. Just a fantastic morning to wake up to, sportscenter, coffee, cat on my lap, snow falling sticking to everything with no wind. There's a folgers commercial for you.

Lol, yea days off with snow are the bomb. On vacation for ten days and heading into NNE in the AM, great way to start it.

Nice burst this morning. Looks like close to 2 inches total. Last nights gentle snow was rather mid winter like. Today is pure fluff. Looks to be ending based on radar. You always have to wonder this time of year if it's the last measurable you'll see....

Sky brightness doing its thing on dark surfaces. 

I know... classic spring-day snow...  We were moderate at one point over the last two hours, and the road kept right on darkening and widening...  

I was just looking at sat and it may actually become sunny here this afternoon ... prior to self-destruction for time.  Maybe

Nice burst this morning. Looks like close to 2 inches total. Last nights gentle snow was rather mid winter like. Today is pure fluff. Looks to be ending based on radar. You always have to wonder this time of year if it's the last measurable you'll see....

Yea I always treasure these cuz ya never know but guts says fahgettaboutit long ways to go

Archived