joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks nasty mud. you wouldn't be able to or want anyone walking on that .

I actually have less mud than I thought I would. The very back of the yard near the fence I have is muddy but the rest of the yard is surprisingly un-muddy. A gradual meltdown and not a ton of rain will do that I bet.

I'm sure the mud is coming though since the dog is at the groomer as I speak. 

I actually have less mud than I thought I would. The very back of the yard near the fence I have is muddy but the rest of the yard is surprisingly un-muddy. A gradual meltdown and not a ton of rain will do that I bet.

I tried walking on the small area that had melted in the front yesterday and it was squish city. I took 2 steps and quickly jumped back into the driveway. We're doing Easter here tomorrow and always do an egg hunt outside. I'm trying like hell to convince you know who that it's too muddy this year. I have this awful vision of 7 kids tearing across the lawn just destroying grass..sinking up to knees in mud and then tracking it all inside the house. Plus there's still a fair amount of snow scattered around. Maybe I'll hide the eggs on in the snowy sections

:lol: Muddy doggy.

I'm just glad I have no water. Seen lots of pumps going in nearby houses.

I tried walking on the small area that had melted in the front yesterday and it was squish city. I took 2 steps and quickly jumped back into the driveway. We're doing Easter here tomorrow and always do an egg hunt outside. I'm trying like hell to convince you know who that it's too muddy this year. I have this awful vision of 7 kids tearing across the lawn just destroying grass..sinking up to knees in mud and then tracking it all inside the house. Plus there's still a fair amount of snow scattered around. Maybe I'll hide the eggs on in the snowy sections

Might do it in the front yard tomorrow. That actually isn't too bad. Back is a mess of snow and mud. Some more will melt today.

Archived