joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've been very, very angry today...first you were a beast to John....man, he was just trying to keep things objective. Why so cranky?

lol, I can kid with you, he has a way of dogging fellow posters. I saw your comments last week, Kevins, Randys too. Don't get me started on that condescending faux intellectual. Great mood,long weekend with family.

check the posts, 2 times mentioned versus 4507 since Feb mud level, you win by landslide. Oh me oh my, Eyeore has zero on you.

Yea, forgive me for posting about an all-time snowfall record during the winter of my life on a weather forum :lol: It's cool, we know you just get excited and carried away. Objectivity is overrated.

Epicosity has melted away for 300 years, it's killing me inside too

it's a memory forever etched though. Lots of fun in here reading all your posts and seeing your pics. Often I have to live vicariously through others fortunately I as able to join the party this year. Now the question is who is the last drunk to leave.

it's a memory forever etched though. Lots of fun in here reading all your posts and seeing your pics. Often I have to live vicariously through others fortunately I as able to join the party this year. Now the question is who is the last drunk to leave.

Weymouth

A month ago I'd be wrought with despair in a straight jacket. Now just shrug it off. Tracking the next event knowing it could be the last

You need to tuck that lesson away and carry it forward for future events.  I used to be like that and get worked up about things but now I just enjoy the weather I get when I get it.

Archived