Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty darn late.

Lol I followed a guy with a canoe in his truck up my road all the way to the lake, apparently he thought he was going to go for a cruise, he got over the hill to go down to the lake and just stopped in the middle of the road staring at a frozen lake. I laughed when I pulled past him knowing he was saying WTF

probably a mix here. Definitely not much clay.

That makes all the difference. Much of Greenfield is clay but my neighborhood is almost like beach sand when you dig a few feet down. The only issue I ever had was a tiny dribble of water on a basement wall during Irene but otherwise the yard can be bone dry 12 hours after a two day rain storm.

Time to rethink going out on ice now.

DEVENS — Authorities say a 76-year-old central Massachusetts woman has died after falling through the ice of a lake while out cross country skiing.

A spokesman for the Worcester district attorney's office says Rosa Donabedian's death is not considered suspicious.

She went out skiing Wednesday and was reported missing by her husband when she failed to return home. Authorities say she was an experienced skier who knew the area.

Devens Fire Chief Joseph LeBlanc says Donabedian apparently drowned after falling through the ice of Mirror Lake, a popular swimming, fishing and sailing area in the warmer months. She was found about 25 feet from shore. Her body was recovered early Thursday morning.

An autopsy is scheduled even though the death appears to be an accident.

Will TB join you in your nude puppy walks out back? Maybe a few more pics of how far up your pool the snow is? That's good stuff, too.

Lol, I am a half inch off my record and have not mentioned it. You are so anally upset you couldn't get there you literally mention it every other post. I personally hope you get it so you and your friends can join in Boston's celebration otherwise you attending that would be like me going to the duckie parade as a Giants fan. Close but no cigar is literally making you pull out your hair, oh wait.

Tell us for the 238th time about the pool you started in your office to guess when the last muddy pile will melt Which date did you pick again? Riveting $hit right there...

check the posts, 2 times mentioned versus 4507 since Feb mid level, you win by landslide. Oh me oh my, Eyeore has zero on you.

Lol, I am a half inch off my record and have not mentioned it. You are so anally upset you couldn't get there you literally mention it every other post. I personally hope you get it so you and your friends can join in Boston's celebration otherwise you attending that would be like me going to the duckie parade as a Giants fan. Close but no cigar is literally making you pull out your hair, oh wait.

You've been very, very angry today...first you were a beast to John....man, he was just trying to keep things objective. Why so cranky?

Archived