Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA and the fringes - Spring

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad i was off yesterday (painting house) i was able to enjoy the sun. At 345 we went out on the patio for a break, i had 71, it felt so good i extended my official break to 2 beers instead of 1 :) the sun felt really awesome! The line of storms came through about 5ish, downpours, wind with our first rumbles of the year! Well i guess that would be the 2nd rumble, first rumble was the thunder snow on Valentines day

This weather is such a tease. You get a warm day and a beautiful thunderstorm and then you get today and this upcoming weekend. This week should be much nicer as we return to near normal and normal conditions. I'm starting to forget what that feels like. Long wave pattern looks like it's trying to change for the better, but we've seen this signal before and here we are still waiting.

45/27 at Millersville. Average high is 58

It's amazing how every little chance we have at snow ends up happening the 2nd half of winter. Synoptically speaking, this was much favored for the higher terrain to get accumulating snows; but of course, the valleys get it too. Why not? Seems to be a theme this year. Remarkable.

Sitting at 27/25 in Millersville near the end of March with snow on the ground.

The winter that just won't quit!

People were talking about how cold it was back in February, but it's 31 degrees here on March 28th as we approach the warmest part of the day. That is nuts!

Drove through Carroll County, MD this morning with moderate snow and visibility ~1 mile.  Even at 27 degrees the roads didn't give up.  Strong sun angle FTW?  

Archived