Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mar 10 - Easter Weekend model/threat discussion thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the way things have been going for NYC/LI and SWCT the past 45 days, I am not sure why anyone would think this has "no chance".

Everything has gone our way so far and I see no reason why it wouldn't again. Especially since we now have the Rgem, GFS and Ukmet on board.

Every model shows the same thing. Sorry, it's going to snow on Saturday.

I never said it wasn't going to snow. Where in the name of God and everything holy did you come up with that? Are you kidding? I've been saying snow showers saturday for days, literally for days. And no, all models are not showing a CCB Saturday morning, stop it. That is bad info

I heard the parallel did better with the late January Blizzard that the current version.

Being that the Parallel Euro matches the Rgem/GFS, confidence is growing that the immediate coast will see accumulating snow on Saturday.

Pretty big gradients today: 64F in Holmdel and 50F in Sayreville, about 10 miles to the NW of there.  Looks like it's in the low/mid 60s from New Hope to Holmdel and 10 miles NW of that line it's in the low/mid 50s.  Central Park holding at 53F - hoping they don't make it to 60F, as that would likely seal not making it to 60F in March.  I'm sure there's a better thread for this, but I'll ask here - what's the latest date for the first 60F reading at KNYC?  

Archived