Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mar 10 - Easter Weekend model/threat discussion thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll you won that part of it at least. Where is he by the way.... Hopefully not pulling a doorman

ME never. I called for 10 days of - 10 only got 7 days of -9.

I point out the errors. DM is my boy. But where is he ?

He has been MIA....

ME never. I called for 10 days of - 10 only got 7 days of -9.

I point out the errors. DM is my boy. But where is he ?

He has been MIA....

I didn't think you would and that you did a good job this month goes without saying..

I think you should clarify that 80 call as NYC west and LGA. For JFK east to hit 80 this April would take an epic epic sea east ridge mega downslope west wind torch from the depths of hell!

0z GFS shifts the norlun trough into SNE. Not shocking since these troughs work out for SNE northward.

NAM has been showing almost nothing for the last couple days. I thought maybe it was wrong since most other models showed snow for NYC and points east, but maybe it was right for a change. GFS made quite a shift tonight. Anyway we're obviously moving into a time of year in which the chance of seeing accumulating snow is extremely slim, so this GFS shift tonight shouldn't be too surprising. The chance of NYC seeing accumulating snow from an inverted trough this late in the season seems very slim. A place like New England would probably have a better chance this late in the season. NYC area would probably need a pretty big coastal storm to get accumulating snow in the final few days of march and early april.

Archived