SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Anafrontal Thumpul Discussion 3/5

TheSnowman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume my co-worker's measurements are accurate, but even in Bristol RI..I believe he has 65" give or take..and that's after getting screwed badly in a couple of storms.

Would match PVD well, and it's right across the bay. My parents probably have as much snow as they've ever had at the house, outside of 1995-1996 and maybe 2004-2005.

Will the Americans be buried alive in the sand? or will they spike volleyballs at the foreigners trying to invade?

Caution flag still waiving in both arms. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the foreign guidance is too amped...perhaps we see a compromise between the two, which sucks, because we need the foreigns to be right...the south coast can probably still get an advisory event with a compromise, but the rest of the area can't.

Caution flag still waiving in both arms. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the foreign guidance is too amped...perhaps we see a compromise between the two, which sucks, because we need the foreigns to be right...the south coast can probably still get an advisory event with a compromise, but the rest of the area can;t.

That's where I am. I can't shake the feeling the foreign stuff is too amped.

That's where I am. I can't shake the feeling the foreign stuff is too amped.

What bothers me is the SREFs are so flat...I know they suck, but they've had an over-amped bias for much of the winter. So the fact that hardly any of them show solutions amped as the foreign guidance is bothering me. I counted 3 SREF members on the 09z run that had as much snow as foreigns into SNE.

I think the RGEM is coming in pretty decent again for the southern 1/2 of SNE for the first wave tomorrow morning. It doesn't look like the second wave is as far north though, so overall it may be worse.

Tomorrow AM looks pretty solid on RGEM...probably 2-3" to BOS-ORH and 4-6" for south coast.

IF we lose tomorrow PM though, that is a bummer, can't see past 24h though yet.

Archived