• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Anafrontal Thumpul Discussion 3/5

TheSnowman

Trend is real. I'll give it until the 0z runs before throwing in the towel completely, but the writing was on the wall when the NAM started ticking south and nothing started ticking the opposite way.

..ever had anything beyond 60 hours when no other guidance source was that far NW, so this threads labor and pinship never should have happened...

agreed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..ever had anything beyond 60 hours when no other guidance source was that far NW, so this threads labor and pinship never should have happened...

agreed

All models at one point had at least an advisory event for BOS-ORH southward...and warning snows a bit further south.

The NAM was just the only model spitting out 12" totals. But it's not true to say that no other guidance had this event of any significance...they did. Every model in fact (at least the major ones)

Could be like 96. BOS goes over 100 and rots till a 6+ event around 4/10.

I think that is exactly what we see, but perhaps a couple of weeks sonner. 

Tickets for this year's celebrity death match with 1996 in a few weeks should be hitting the guidance box office in about a week.

Some will buy, some will pass....I'm preordering my ticket to this epic paperview event.

RGEM at 48 does have you with about 5 though, so thats cool

Not from the anafront though...probably includes at least 3 inches tonight from the front ender.

RGEM was extremely paltry north of the immediate south coast.

Lots of unnecessary panic and worry here

Depends on expectations...if you are expecting more than 4", then north of a PYM-DXR line I'd be pretty worried.

I actually agree with you that 00z is probably one more chance to right the model trends. The energy is still mostly offshore, but not entirely...which is why 12z trends were so disconcerting. Maybe 00z will reenergize the system with a stronger southern stream, but I have my doubts.

I think its just disappointment.

I don't care about records so much, and I'm nowhere near one IMBY.  

People understandably wanted to dispatch the run in style, not limp up to it while squinting at a ruler. They also know they are running out of outs with the March sun doing its job.  People also wanted something a little more than the nickle and dime crap we've had for since the winter blitz.  These are all events that would be wholly unremarkable if they weren't falling on a remarkable pack.

Its more fun when jackpots aren't 4 or 5 inches.

I think its just disappointment.

I don't care about records so much, and I'm nowhere near one IMBY.  

People understandably wanted to dispatch the run in style, not limp up to it while squinting at a ruler. People also wanted something a little more than the nickle and dime crap we've had for since the winter blitz.  These are all events that would be wholly unremarkable if they weren't falling on a remarkable pack.

Its more fun when jackpots aren't 4 or 5 inches.

with 3 feet otg and 100+ inches the record itself is just a number to hang a badge on. 

Depends on expectations...if you are expecting more than 4", then north of a PYM-DXR line I'd be pretty worried.

I actually agree with you that 00z is probably one more chance to right the model trends. The energy is still mostly offshore, but not entirely...which is why 12z trends were so disconcerting. Maybe 00z will reenergize the system with a stronger southern stream, but I have my doubts.

How come when you agree with me you always use "actually"? Like its a travesty or terrible thing that you and I are in alliance lol.

Archived