• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/1-3/2 Winter Storm OBS Thread

UnionWeatherWx

Sheepshead Bay,Brooklyn only received 2 inches?Looks more than that.

I submitted the Sheepshead Bay obs. Measured a few spots around my home and that's what I came up with. Posted pics of the ruler in the snow a few pages back in this thread. The sleet and freezing rain may have added a quarter inch of ice on top of that. I also want more, but that's all there is down here.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

5.5" new snow.  Snowing moderately.

20" snow pack!

Fantastic...I'm near 20" also...but I need to go out with a flashlight to see it (the stake) from the deck.

Fantastic...I'm near 20" also...but I need to go out with a flashlight to see it (the stake) from the deck.

*Thumbs up*

Measured 12" inches, didn't think it was enough, gave it another poke, and made it through the ice layer down to 20"

still snowing here in the bronx and those reports of 7 are pretty accurate i have just about 7 here as well.i was shocked at how fast it piled up when i went out for a bodega run.crazy and it's not over yet..maybe a trace of ice but its 99% snow.

Roads are horrible here in the Bronx near the Grand Concourse. I saw a pickup truck get stuck going up a hill. Looks like around 6" but not sure.

Roads are horrible here in the Bronx near the Grand Concourse. I saw a pickup truck get stuck going up a hill. Looks like around 6" but not sure.

yeah the bronx got hit pretty hard with mostly snow,widespread 6+ inch amounts across the boro which is a def over performer and it might backfill a bit before it pulls out so who knows 7+ is well within range up here..

Archived