joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 23rd & 24th Winter Weather Discussion/OBS

Hvward

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how awesome is it that we will be getting an even bigger one in less than 36 hours? I can't recall that ever happening before here. In fact i can't recall it ever being 45 degrees here at midnight and 5 hours later it be snowing without a lot of evap cooling..instead this was all cold advection for the most part..really unusual for these parts.

snow is really coming down hard now with monster flakes. Some indications of a little bit banding on radar..hope i stay in this as long as possible so i can catch up lol

Best of luck to  you man. Yea looks like some good bands headed your way.

how awesome is it that we will be getting an even bigger one in less than 36 hours? I can't recall that ever happening before here. In fact i can't recall it ever being 45 degrees here at midnight and 5 hours later it be snowing without a lot of evap cooling..instead this was all cold advection for the most part..really unusual for these parts.

snow is really coming down hard now with monster flakes. Some indications of a little bit banding on radar..hope i stay in this as long as possible so i can catch up lol

I know!  So excited!

FFC added watches at the 3am update, but they didn't add a bunch of text yet, mostly the discussion is still about today.  I'm looking forward to their updates later this morning and afternoon, as this current thing departs.  I do regret that it's going to warm up enough this afternoon to melt what we have. 

Archived