amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
2/12-2/13 Potential

EasternLI

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I really won't be very excited if the Euro is further west especially after the late January blizzard debacle from the city on west. Talk about what seems to be every factor going against wanting to give the city west a significant/major snowstorm. If its not one thing its another, we just can't win this year.

Honestly, I really won't be very excited if the Euro is further west especially after the late January blizzard debacle from the city on west. Talk about what seems to be every factor going against wanting to give the city west a significant/major snowstorm. If its not one thing its another, we just can't win this year.

Come and get some dude, I've got plenty to spare  :santa:

I think this clipper will redevelop much faster than forecasted by these models. In fact I also think this will be a moderate snow event even for north New Jersey and philly. Nyc up to Suffolk look to be the bullseye here only because a strong positive pna will sling this low pressure much more west than depicted resulting heaviest snow from nyc to Suffolk county. This should be a very dynamic storm but a quick mover. Expect a benchmark track and 980 millibar storm around the benchmark. I expect this to be a foot or more for nyc and east.

I think this clipper will redevelop much faster than forecasted by these models. In fact I also think this will be a moderate snow event even for north New Jersey and philly. Nyc up to Suffolk look to be the bullseye here only because a strong positive pna will sling this low pressure much more west than depicted resulting heaviest snow from nyc to Suffolk county. This should be a very dynamic storm but a quick mover. Expect a benchmark track and 980 millibar storm around the benchmark. I expect this to be a foot or more for nyc and east.

LOL

I like your confidence.

I think models will have a better idea once this current system moves out

look for the western trend by tomorrow afternoon and the model that should begin that trend should be the nam. although useless it has been okay with these Alberta clippers. I think this will end up being NYC's biggest snowfall this season. Tomorrow afternoon guys look for the trend!

Archived