amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
2/12-2/13 Potential

EasternLI

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just 4-6 hours quicker. Stop this run was a blizzard for Long Island and .5 close to the cost.

Horrible PBP by u

Through Minus 10 air .  Another 50 mile tug west and 3 hour faster close off and it`s great back into the city . 

The city is still .25 to .50 . 

Through Minus 10 air .  Another 50 mile tug west and 3 hour faster close off and it`s great back into the city . 

The city is still .25 to .50 . 

Would like to see the Euro get more excited about QPF here later runs before buying GFS by itself on amounts.

GFS trended more towards a big storm for Thursday. Eastern LI and Boston gets crushed.6+ for NYC.

Why is it that when the city is right on the border between snowfall amounts people always take the over? Didn't we learn that being on the border of anything is never good?

This includes today

gfs_asnow_neus_18.png

Why is it that when the city is right on the border between snowfall amounts people always take the over? Didn't we learn that being on the border of anything is never good?

This includes today

gfs_asnow_neus_18.png

thats without ratios which would certainly be over 10:1

This includes today

gfs_asnow_neus_18.png

I feel like I've seen a similar map a few times this year, huh? I think what we all want is to see this thing show quicker explosive development. At this point, we need to see the precip shield very expansive far to our NW, otherwise these storms are just going to keep jackpotting Boston and hammering ELI/SNE

Archived