northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
2/12-2/13 Potential

EasternLI

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look for the western trend by tomorrow afternoon and the model that should begin that trend should be the nam. although useless it has been okay with these Alberta clippers. I think this will end up being NYC's biggest snowfall this season. Tomorrow afternoon guys look for the trend!

What is your meteorological reasoning behind this? 

Isn't the Saturday potential a completely seperate system from the one early next week?

no and idk what people are talking about with a threat early next week theres the 14th-15th threat which is the saturday to sunday and than there is one around the 17th-18th which is later in the week

no and idk what people are talking about with a threat early next week theres the 14th-15th threat which is the saturday to sunday and than there is one around the 17th-18th which is later in the week

I thought that the system that the Euro showed on Saturday was a completey seperate system. We have the one for Thursday, the one for early next week and now a third system on Saturday.

I thought that the system that the Euro showed on Saturday was a completey seperate system. We have the one for Thursday, the one for early next week and now a third system on Saturday.

we have one for the 14th-15th which is saturday into sunday and there than appears to be another threat mid to late week around the 18th that there is no thread for yet

This is confusing lol... I thought it was Monday/Tuesday? Now it's moved to Wednesday?

to clear everything up the first threat is on thursday...the next one appears to be saturday-sunday deal and than there is overrunning potential for the 17th-18th which is tuesday-wednesday IT IS NOT THE REDELVOPING CLIPPER 

to clear everything up the first threat is on thursday...the next one appears to be saturday-sunday deal and than there is overrunning potential for the 17th-18th which is tuesday-wednesday IT IS NOT THE REDELVOPING CLIPPER

Much better... Thank you...wow ... Talk about active winter pattern...

Archived